At QFO Labs, Inc. your privacy is important to us. Here are our basic policies about how we will use and treat information you provide to us:
· We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights
· We don’t store personal information on our servers unless it is being used as part of our on-going relationship with you, or we have asked for and received your permission to store personal information
What we may collect
We may collect the following information:
· Name and job title
· Contact information including email address
· Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
· Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We use this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, particularly for the following reasons:
· Internal record keeping
· Information to improve our products and services, including customizing our websites according to your interests and preferences
· If you do not opt out, we may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
· If you do not opt out, from time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail
· If you do not opt out, we may provide your information to our third party partners for marketing or promotional purposes
· We will never sell your information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web site traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. For instance, we may monitor the most popular blogs on the WordPress.com site or use spam screened by the Akismet service to help identify spam or use Google Analytics for our websites. While we may decide to use or display aggregated information of this kind publicly or provide it to others, we will not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
· Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
· If you have previously agreed to allow us to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at the addresses indicated in our Contact Us link
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us or email us at the addresses indicated in our Contact Us link.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the addresses indicated in our Contact Us link. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.